I turn 30 in 32 days — too short of a time frame to complete a “30 Before 30” Bucket List. Since I’ve been set on making said list (and I want it to be somewhat challenging), we’re going to turn it into a “Thirty While 30” List instead, okay?
Here they are: 30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 31 on May 15, 2013.
1. Take a class.
2. Join a club.
3. Celebrate my 30th birthday in style.
4. Make our rental apartment a home.
5. Throw a party with fun, Pinterest-y party details.
6. Brush up on my Spanish.
7. Find a new hobby.
8. Read at least one book per month.
10. Sew something.
11. Paint a picture.
12. Celebrate PosePrints‘ 5th Birthday (July 17, 2012!).
13. Take an “annual photo” — same place, same time, every year.
14. Family plan.
15. Get — and stay — in shape.
17. Scan and organize all old photographs.
18. Keep up this blog.
19. Visit Alcatraz.
20. Rescue a pet.
21. Start a collection.
22. Look deeper into my (and my husband’s) genealogy.
23. Host (and make) a simple, pretty brunch.
24. Take a trip with my mom.
25. Learn something about carpentry.
26. Go berry picking.
27. Snail mail birthday cards to every close friend.
28. Give a speech (I hyperventilated just writing this point).
29. Give back.
30. Make things special.
(I will cross these off as I finish them.)
It was hard for me to decide to share this with an audience — however small! — but I love that there’s now some accountability. Feel free to hold me to this list!
P.S. I’ve been inspired by others‘ lists — so if you have started a similar list, or are starting one now, please share it with me!